Why choose our avocado oil:
Quality and safety is our number one concern and promise to you! We care about the impact of the products we offer. See below some of the benefits of using our avocado oils.
The avocado fruit is one of the most nourishing foods in the world! It is loaded with good fats (70% monounsaturated fat, the heart healthy fat), vitamins and anti oxidants. Avocados have 60 percent more potassium than bananas. They are also rich in B vitamins, vitamin E, vitamin K and folate. The oil is extracted from the avocado fruit through cold pressing. With a smoke point of 550 Fahrenheit it is the safest oil to heat and cook with. It contains more vitamin E than olive oil and beta-sitosterol, two powerful antioxidants. Add to that the neutral clean taste and you got yourself a nutritional powerhouse.
Avocado oil is a highly versatile culinary oil. Because of its light neutral taste, fatty acid profile and high heat, it is suitable for many culinary applications like salads, sauteing, marinades, stir fry, drizzle on dishes, mayonnaise, paleo recipes, baking or stir fry.
Heart Health: Avocado oil contains heart health supporting monounsaturated fat (up to 70%) which has been clinically shown to support heart health. Research suggests that the Mediterranean diet is supportive of health and avocado oil is an excellent addition to the Mediterranean diet because of its high monounsaturated fat content. Avocado oil also contains vitamin E and beta-sitosterol, two powerful antioxidants.
Neomega avocado oil is suitable for heat up to 550 Fahrenheit. It is one of the highest heat culinary oils and therefore the safest oils to use for high heat cooking.
- Helps maintain optimal cholesterol: because it is high in monounsaturated fat, avocado oil helps reduce bad cholesterol and improve good cholesterol.
- Improves blood pressure: avocado oil has been shown clinically to reduce high blood pressure by affecting the composition of fatty acids in the kidneys and heart.
- Helps in the absorption of nutrients: avocado oil is a highly nourishing food because it plays a key role in the absorption of fat soluble vitamins and minerals in the body. Research suggests that good fats are essential for our bodies optimal functioning.
- Improves digestion: good fats help the digestive system function better
- Protects the health of your skin: because avocado oil is high in vitamin E and other key nutrients, it helps protect the skin and provides hydration for dry cracked skin.
We use only premium quality avocado oil for our infusions. Our avocado oil is cold pressed from Hass avocados grown in Mexico. The oil is manufactured in an SQF Certified facility using best practice standards in food safety and quality. Our 100% pure avocado oil was made through a gentle, non chemical refining process to yield a safe, quality and high heat culinary oil of 550 Fahrenheit. You can rest assured about the quality and safety of our oils: there's no hexane, no artificial ingredients, no harsh chemicals for refining, it is naturally non-gmo and is high in monounsaturated fat (70%). Our 100% pure avocado oil has nothing but the goodness coming from avocados.
Disclaimer: the above statements have not been evaluated by a doctor or the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) . The above statements are clinically supported research findings about the benefits of avocado oil.
|VEGAN||PALEO||WHOLE 30||NON-GMO||NO HEXANE|