At Neomega Nutritionals LLC, we are committed to sustainability all the way. Every decision we make from sourcing our oils to bottling, packaging and shipping is driven by a conscious effort for long term sustainability.
We show our commitment for sustainability in the following ways:
Our Sustainability pledge:
Our products have been grown without the heavy use of pesticides and commercial fertilizers.
- Our products have been grown with natural breeding practices that supports biodiversity.
- All NEOMEGA products are non-GMO.
- Selected NEOMEGA products are Organic.
- We source our ingredients from growers and suppliers who uphold sustainable manufacturing and growing practices, preserving the integrity of the product and environment alike.
- Selected products are identity preserved which assures the integrity and purity of agricultural products.
- All NEOMEGA culinary oils are cold or expeller pressed. No chemicals were used in extracting the oil from the seed or the pulp of the fruit.
Why Sustainability Matters
Sustainable foods are healthier: plants are grown with the use of less pesticides and other chemicals.
Sustainable foods taste better because they are grown during their season and allowed to ripe naturally.
Sustainable foods aren’t genetically modified or irradiated.
Sustainable farming supports local economies.
Sustainable farming produces less waste.
Small and medium size farms aren’t as water, fossil fuel and chemical intensive and don’t create manure lagoons therefore not exacerbating the global warming problem.